Skip to contents
- Calculates the Darcy-Weisbach Friction Factor f
- Solves the Darcy-Weisbach Equation for the either head loss (hf),
flow rate (Q), diameter (D), or roughness height (ks).
- Applies the Hardy-Cross method to solve for pipe flows in a network.
- Solves the Manning Equation for gravity flow in a circular pipe
- Solves the Manning Equation for water flow in an open channel
- Creates a Moody diagram with optional manually added points
- Uses input pump and system curves to find the operating point
for a pump and create a plot.
- Fits a polynomial curve to three or more points from a pump characteristic
curve to be used in solving for an operating point of the pump in a
- Creates a specific energy diagram for a trapezoidal channel
- Creates a system curve for a piping system using the static head and
- Functions to calculate water properties: density, dynamic and kinematic
viscosity, saturation vapor pressure, surface tension, and bulk modulus.
- Creates a cross-section plot for a partially filled pipe
- Creates a cross-section plot for an open channel